View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can James White trump the GOAT dunk in the dunk contest?:

I know this thread topic was made in jest, but I still find it at least a tiny bit unfortunate that contest is only remembered as the one where Blake Griffin jumped over the hood of a Kia. Each performer (Griffin, McGee, DeRozan, Ibaka) brought something pretty legitimate to the table that year and I was impressed (particularly after the Shannon Brown/Gerald Wallace/Nate Robinson debacle from a year earlier).

And regarding Griffin, I may have actually been more impressed with his misses than his makes, so that was kind of a bummer. He looked like he had a plan where he'd attempt the risky, outlandish dunks, then quickly resort to basic versions of each if he didn't connect on his first few tries. This one was a showstopper for me right off the bat:

Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote