View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #6
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: I'm at PEACE knowing Management fcuked us all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
I agree with everything you say except that the Lakers will not have 3 coaches on the payroll. It would be a terrible business decision and it's ultimately all about money.

I don't know why anyone here would blame Mitch Kupchak as he has made some great moves. Folks need to understand that he is an employee and unfortunately pretty much has to yield to whatever Jim Buss says. It's obvious to everyone here that Jim Buss is way over his head. Unfortunately, that's the reality of it.

Do you HONESTLY.....and I mean this as no offense, but think about it, do you think they can afford to keep 'Antoni around for even another 2 seasons? If it is about money then look at the difference between not making the playoffs and winning a championship make......not just in ticket sales but also concessions and merchandise. 2 more years of this and you'll find a ton of Lakers gear at the .99 cent store, just like Clippers gear used to be
Furthermore, if the team can afford to pay Pau $19 million which with the cap hit equates to $38 million., then why can't they pay up to $22 million for 2 losing coaches and 1 championship caliber head coach?

I told everyone from day 1 that Jimmy was incompetent......I know some people think I throw names around aimlessly.....but I never do, I speak of things I know extremely well. Jimmy has always been into his daddy's money and never into learning or working hard....he's always been a drunk nitwit. He should've stuck to Horse Racing, he had good people around him who advised him well......but he managed to mess that up.

If we will not fire 'Antoni then the real message is that we are in rebuilding mode, Kobe's years will be wasted and we have no chance at a title......this doesn't sit well with me and it shouldn't for any of you.

Solution; Hire a legitimate top notch coach who knows offense and defense......most importantly, knows how to manage a roster including the bench and how to manage egos......hmmmm, I'm not a big Phil guy but if you want a risk free bet then someone needs to kiss Phil's @ss big time
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote