View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #660
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
You can't prove it but I think at the very least you give a stern and PUBLIC warning to Kevin Garnett that it won't be tolerated. As a coach, you have one of your goons bust KG in the chops. If he wants to play that old school stuff, show him how the Knicks USED to handle it. Send Crazy Eyes in there to throw some bows.
I agree. If KG is going to mess with our superstar just send some useless bench player to take him out. Put Kurt on the floor for a few minutes to make a hard foul on two.
It doesn't even have to be Kurt. Just make a really hard foul on KG when you have the opportunity.

If KG is going to act all tough then he's got to deal with the consequences.

This team needs to be tougher. We have Tyson,Camby,Sheed and Kurt on this team,all of them supposed to be tough guys. Why can't we be the the aggressor once in a while ? Why do other teams always have to punk us,not the other way around ? I just don't get it.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote