Thread: MLB Thread 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #23
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

Yeah, I have to agree that Rose was easily a hall of fame player. Aside from the hits, three batting titles, an MVP, 2 gold gloves, rookie of the year, five top 5 MVP finishes and the way he played the game, as hard as anyone possibly could.

As far as the hall of famer Canseco was alluding to, I have suspicions about a few guys, but am not going to speculate much, though I do agree that there's most likely multiple steroid users in the hall of fame.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote