View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:31 PM   #275
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

My KD score per minute is much higher than urs Uconn yet to read you get those score streak makes me wonder what is taking me so long to stop running lower killstreaks. Only score streak I even unlocked was orbital vstat. The ones above that are locked. Just never thought Id land them. I probably do have games where I could run these score streaks you do and get them. Yesterday in ground war I went 42-6 with 5 caps 7 defends and didnt get a chance to use score streaks in my pocket cuz match ended. Probably would have been the match to run higher streaks.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote