View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Championship Rotations

Perhaps we don't need to make a major trade to get this team on track. Maybe just a few adjustments will do. I personally like the prospects of this particular rotation

Nash/Blake/Duhon
Morris/Meeks/
Bryant/Ebanks/Jamison
Clark/Hill/Metta
Howard/Gasol/Sacre

That would make us the defense-first team we need to be in order to win, and insure more consistency between units too. Gasol could really play well coming off the bench(u need a legitimate starter coming off the bench in order for your bench to be formidable), and really be the leader of that second unit.

And, I like the way that skill, athleticism, and leadership would be distributed throughout those three units. Can someone print this out and hand it to D'antoni at the next Lakers game.

And when its all said and done, Lakernation can thank me for armchair coaching this team to the 2012-2013 NBA championship.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote