View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 NFL Draft Discussion

Where did Taylar Lewan project tho?> Him staying might not be dumb if he wasnt due to be a top 15 pick in the draft. I just recently heard he helped his stock and make it into the first rd after his performance vs Clowney. That to me implies he was a 2nd rd OT prospect. He stays he could go top 5 in the following draft. Again unsure where he projects now just throwing out the idea he may not be so dumb afterall.

Anyone know if J.Jones LB from Georgia is going to declare? I think he'll beast in the NFL.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote