View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm at PEACE knowing Management fcuked us all

We all get the general idea of why this team is failing. A system does not fit the personnel. In return, the players become unmotivated and do not play to their fullest potential.

You have two options and only two.

A) You fire D'Antoni and hire a veteran coach that will run a more traditional offense

or

B) You keep the coach, and hope the current roster can turn it around, or make the trades to appease the coach

If you choose option A, you spend a lot more money (which to me isn't so bad because of this new time warner deal). If you choose option B, you are still setting yourself up for failure in this season. No team that has ever come together mid-season won a championship that very year. Correct me if I am wrong on this one please.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote