View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:38 PM   #104
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I've started to play online over the past week and I'm not very good at it

I will say that I've played Haven about 50% of the time it seems. I usually stick with the assault rifle, but switch up to the battle rifle on occasion.

Dont worry, half the battle is learning to read the map/radar. After that you will pick the little tricks up pretty quickly.

The assault rifle seems to be pretty powerful in this game tho its not a bad weapon.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote