View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andray Blatche says he is innocent

Have you followed his career? This is not a positive. It's good he's not involved (to be honest he seems like an ok guy albeit stupid - i don't believe at all he's involved at any point.). But at some point you put yourself in a situation like this and you don't get out. I'm relatively sure the Nets had a converations with him that went "Are you ok? GOOD. You're not involved? WE FIGURED THAT. ARE YOU A ****ING IDIOT? PLEASE DON"T LET US HEAR ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote