View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #14
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm at PEACE knowing Management fcuked us all

For the life of me I can't understand why people want Phil Jackson back. I'm tired of the team having to go through a couple seasons of upheaval every time Jackson needs some extra time to contemplate his navel's place in the universe.

Why? So he can coach one season and bailout when the roster isn't what he wants or his medical problems pop up again? How many times does this guy have to retire before Laker fans realize it's time to invest in the future and move forward with a long term plan. If you say it's because the Lakers are wasting Kobes time left with the Lakers you're actually admitting Kobe is nothing without Phil Jackson and speaking for myself I don't think that's true at all.

Time to move forward.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote