View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:49 PM   #15
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: I'm at PEACE knowing Management fcuked us all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
So many points to respond to. So little time. Regarding D'Antoni (that's his name), Laker management believe he's the right guy. You have made it quite clear countless times that you won't be happy unless the Lakers hire Phil Jackson which is not going to happen. Do you think the Lakers are just going to keep firing and hiring coaches until they find a coach that wins every single game from here on in? That's your typical Laker fan mentality, "We have to win a championship every single year. All other teams suck except to the Lakers." You obviously think exactly this way based on your statement about Kobe's remaining years being wasted and your comment regarding rebuilding (the "R" word).

Seems to me, you have no problem spending other people's money. Welcome to America 2013!!!

Nah....I know how to run a businesses and when your business sucks you lose money. It doesn't take to long to go from the penthouse to the sewer.....remember when Myspace was red hot?
If you had any idea.....any at all, you would know that it would take no more than 3 home playoff games to have paid Phil's salary in full........now speaking of Phil, if you knew anything about me you would know that I am NOT a big Phil guy.....never have been, but in light of the disaster that MB turned the team into, and the talent we had amassed it was the safest choice to hire Phil. Why.....he has won more titles than anyone ever and THIS would be the best roster he has EVER HAD.

Spending other people's money? What a loony statement, the Lakers would definitely make a ton more money this year if they hired Phil.......maybe you need to go to business school? U.S.C could help you out as they did for me last century

The Lakers have become the joke of the NBA this year, and you don't spend $100 million to lose.....THAT is idiotic business, so if you have to pay $10 million more to make $30 million more plus additional revenue....then only an idiotic businessman passes on this deal.

Now let's say....god help us, that YOU owned the Lakers and sat on @ss like Nero and watched Rome burn....not the TV show....lol, and the Clippers won the title 2 out of the next 3 years, Kobe and Nash retired......now where is your legacy? You become as obsolete as a jumbo 1980's cell phone (See Wall Street, Money Never Sleeps ) It will be a hard, agonizing road back......just ask the Celtics. Sure, we're a bit spoiled now but a smart fan knows that you better get as spoiled as possible when you have the talent, spoiled by success.

You have much to learn

By the way Mr. Sax, I know what his name is but since that Mther Focker has never even considered playing defense he gets no d from me........he's just 'Antoni.

Last edited by DKLaker : 01-12-2013 at 01:30 AM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote