View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:57 AM   #3233
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
I could say the same about your opinion on basketball. I have little doubt you know more about football than I do but the way you go about trying to prove your point while attempting to belittle others wreaks of insecurity.

Right right. I'm the insecure one when I actually try to explain my opinion, not the guy go who has to go back and reply to an earlier post again because he has no idea what else to say.

I guess you subscribe to the idea that it's better to go around and scream other people are idiots rather than prove you aren't one.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote