View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #3236
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
20 minutes later...

lol, you're clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, but a tool nonetheless. No point in arguing with a guy who can't keep his own opinion consistent in a few hours span yet decides to harp on a nonsensical point. That's ignoring the fact that Marcelo isn't better than Cole anyway.

I'm done with with this but you can keep replying.

I made a small inconsistency in my communication, as you've pointed out for the third time in a row like a broken record. Your autism can't be helped I guess.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote