View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #3242
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Yes, I went insane about you not being inconsistent. That makes zero sense.

Hey, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire when the other person clearly isn't capable of basic logic.

At the risk of this turning into a Godzuki type of argument, you can have the last word that you so badly want.

Ah it's the "I was shitting all over myself intentionally" argument, which you've also previously made fun of in this very discussion.

It's an idiocy inception over here from mr. internet physician.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote