View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why I'm still not sold on this team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I wont respond to the Miami comment. I dont even have to dignify that.

Its about matchups. Nets are a great rebounding team that have a number of hard nosed players in the blocks. The Knicks dont match that. I never said I was impressed with the Nets. I said they are starting to right the ship. You want to discuss quality wins or wins after PJ? How many games were they behind before PJ and now? Dont look now here they come.

You want to live off the first few weeks of the season or deal with the reality that we have now?

Thats all I'm saying. Dont look now Pacers are on our heals. Celtics can figure it out. Atlanta keeps on chugging along. You know how many games that separates 1st seed and 8th seed 5.5 games

It doesn't matter, the season is long, and you're giving the Nets credit for beating up a bunch of crappy teams. That Nets team is very so-so. If you think that team is better than the Knicks then we suck and talking playoffs, etc. is pointless. That Net team is a 45 win team that will have periodic ups and downs because they'll fall apart the month or two they miss Lopez and/or Wallace. We look like a 50-52 type win team. We are struggling now but we are fitting in new people and everyone is hurt.

Basically i know PJ, and if the Nets don't tune him out a month from now i'll be shocked because they hated Avery because he was mouthy all the time, and PJ is the same, but less respectful.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote