View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the better move for Andy Ried and the Chiefs 1 pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I've posted what I think their best choice is in other threads.

Trade down and draft the best QB available. If they have to use the #1 overall pick if the stocks of some QB's rises then so be it. It's part of KC tradition to neglect the QB in the draft and go after veterans in FA, it hasn't been effective for them.
Trading down would be the best option. But in this draft, I don't think any team will be willing to trade up to the #1 overall pick, and if they are willing, they won't be willing to give up enough to make it worthwhile for the Chiefs.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote