View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Richard Shermam Mic'd Up...Punched in face

Have to say, I wasn't surprised in the least there was an incident after this game. Washington came to Cleveland earlier in the season and I have never seen a team act the way they did for the entirety of a game. Taunting the dog pound, yelling sh!t at the fans, Garcon involved in multiple on the field incidents with different players... So much chatter and pent up aggression.

It spilled over to the fans, too. London Fletcher's family had serious issues getting out of the stadium safely. And, I have nothing against the Redskins or their fans (several good ones on ISH), but that team... Wow.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote