View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:14 AM   #20
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 5 QBs you've seen

Hard to say since there's about 7-8 guys I could put up there. F it, I'll just do it by team:

Cards: Warner
Falcs: Meh, I guess Vick
Ravens: Flacco
Bills: Kelly
Panthers: Was never really high on Delhomme, so Newton I guess
Bears: Harbaugh was better with the Colts, so I guess I gotta go with Cutler
Bengals: Esiason
Browns: Kosar
Cowboys: Quincy Carter
Broncos: Elway
Lions: Don't really want to say anyone, but gotta go with Stafford
Packers: Favre, too early to say Rodgers
Texans: Schaub
Colts: P. Manning
Jags: Brunell
Chiefs: Seems kind of cheap to say Montana, so I'll go with Green
Dolphins: Marino
Vikes: Don't wanna go with someone who wasn't there for long, so I'll say Culpepper
Pats: Brady
Saints: Brees
Giants: Simms
Jets: Tough to say, I guess O'Brien
Raiders: Gannon
Eagles: I prefer Cunningham to McNabb
Steelers: Roethlisberger
Chargers: Fouts
49ers: Montana
Seahawks: Krieg
Rams: Warner
Bucs: ?