View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #734
Krust Kingz
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Originally Posted by Clutch
I hope they make a move at the deadline. We need a perimeter player who can play defense,hit open shots and can at least dribble to the hoop when someone is putting pressure on him. Someone like Carlos Delfino.
Also they need a younger big. Sheed,Kurt and Camby are too old and injury prone. We need someone who can contribute when they are out.
Unfortunately you described an all star player lol I dont know if that package is out there for what we have. I do like Delfino but I am sure he isnt available.

Originally Posted by Clutch
Some good news:

Al Iannazzone ‏@Al_Iannazzone
Woodson said Iman Shumpert will go with the Knicks to London and could make his season debut there against Pistons.

Its a good thing. But he cant save the Knicks things wont turn around because he's back. Unless he found an offensive game.

Originally Posted by knickscity
Yup, to the point there have been rumblings Kobe might retire after THIS SEASON, since it's so bad out there.

That such a terrible mixture of players with no bench. They needed a real coach. Talent without direction means zilch. What makes Miami great is they sacrificed individually to be a team then found themselves.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote