View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #734
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I hope they make a move at the deadline. We need a perimeter player who can play defense,hit open shots and can at least dribble to the hoop when someone is putting pressure on him. Someone like Carlos Delfino.
Also they need a younger big. Sheed,Kurt and Camby are too old and injury prone. We need someone who can contribute when they are out.
Unfortunately you described an all star player lol I dont know if that package is out there for what we have. I do like Delfino but I am sure he isnt available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Some good news:

Al Iannazzone ‏@Al_Iannazzone
Woodson said Iman Shumpert will go with the Knicks to London and could make his season debut there against Pistons.

Its a good thing. But he cant save the Knicks things wont turn around because he's back. Unless he found an offensive game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Yup, to the point there have been rumblings Kobe might retire after THIS SEASON, since it's so bad out there.

That such a terrible mixture of players with no bench. They needed a real coach. Talent without direction means zilch. What makes Miami great is they sacrificed individually to be a team then found themselves.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote