View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:34 AM   #3
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Passing with left hand (off-hand)

I managed to crazy improve my left hand to that level, that it doesnt matter which hand to do lay ups, hooks, passes is just when shooting around do everything with left hand. From jumpshots to layups - everything. And sometimes I just stand @ about 3 point line and throw passes at backboard. It works. Huge advantage, its great to hear that you wanna improve it.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote