View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #11
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: It needs to be discussed. Manning and his shortcomings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
1 more super bowl run and I'd probably say he is the GOAT.

I'm just saying that Brady hasn't done much in the playoffs recently.

He's still been to two SB's though but that gets overlooked because he lost to the Giants both times in dramatic fashion. I saw you posted the lost to Baltimore and Jets as a way to degrade him but I think that's extremely unfair, every QB loses in the postseason. He's still been the most successful QB this generation and he's still going strong.

Even without the 4th SB victory his postseason record is still comparable to Montana's, Montana struggled in his later part of his career in the postseason as well. I think we can agree that Tom Brady is a top 2 QB of all time atm.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote