View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #13
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It needs to be discussed. Manning and his shortcomings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
It's not like Brady doesn't have his fair share of skidmarks on his playoff resume.

-Lost to the Giants twice in humiliating fashion.
-Humiliated by the Jets in 2010. The same team that they demolished 45-3 just a few weeks before.
-Got smacked by the Ravens in 09

I'd say that Brady only has 1 great playoff performance in the last 4 years. He's a better playoff performer than Peyton, but Brady is far from perfect in the playoffs.

This is why Montana is the GOAT imo. He's superior to both Peyton and Brady as a playoff performer.
lol at blaming Brady for losing to the Giants, yeah I'm sure its Brady's fault welker couldn't catch shit in that game. I'm sure its his fault he was constantly getting pressured and having no time to throw.

He didn't even play that bad against the Jets, he threw 1 pick and that was it. It was a miracle how he got them 14 wins that season, they were immature, young, and all short.

lol at blaming him for the Ravens. The year after he came back from ACL injury and no Wes Welker in that game.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote