View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #15
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Christopher Nolan's Next Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Dark Knight > Memento > The Prestige > Inception > Batman Begins > Insomnia > Following > Dark Knight Rises

I stil haven't finished the Following.. not because it is in black and white, but I fell asleep the first two tries I gave it. Not because it was bad or boring, but mainly because I was tired I guess. However, it does show that I wasn't too into it after about 30 mins of playing time. I need to give it another try.
So I can't rate the Following, but not counting that one, like you, I would also have DKR at the bottom of the list.

I liked the Prestige the most out of all of Nolan's movies.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote