View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: "Would You Rather.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang
  • Would you rather put a toothpick under your toenail pointing out and kick a wall with the same foot or bite on a double sided file and pull?
Toothkick

Quote:
  • Would you rather fart popcorn, or ejaculate syrup?
syrup, chicks would have no excuse not to swallow.

Quote:
  • Would you rather be the best racquetball player in the world or get $70?
Racquetball player, I'll have a great marketing team behind me and make myself a big deal.

Quote:
  • Your mother and your girlfriend have their minds swapped and the only way to switch them back is to have sex with one of them. So do you have sex with your mother who has your girlfriend's mind or have sex with your girlfriend who has your mom's mind?
Sex with girlfriend then dump her.

[/quote]
  • You're walking on the sidewalk and spot a wallet on the ground. You pick it up and find $1000 cash inside. A police station is right across the street. Do you spend the money on drugs or prostitutes?
[quote]
Prostitutes

Quote:
  • Would you rather change gender every time you sneeze, or not be able to tell the difference between a muffin and a baby?
    EDIT: To clarify, the baby wouldn't necessarily look like a muffin, nor a muffin like a baby, you just can't tell the difference between the two. They appear as the same... Thing.
This is the most challenging one yet. I guess the baby muffin.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote