View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:43 PM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ying Yang Twins appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
What the hell is your problem man?

I don't have a problem. It's just weird to see you keep making threads about rappers or anything else that was semi-popular 10+ years ago. Like does this stuff actually go through your mind seriously enough to compel you to make perpetual threads about it? I'm legitimately curious.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote