View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
Draz
Fckn prophet bitch

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default PS3 Error 80710723

I got PS3 today from someone from craigslist. We went to brooklyn to pick it up.

I gave:
Beats By Dre Solo HD
Ipod Mini 4Gb
$120 Cash

for:
PS3 320GB
Move Bundle
2 Controllers
6 Games

Deal of a life time right? Well... I'm getting this ****ING error when I try to download an update.. error 80710723. What the **** is this? It takes 2000 years to download Netflix, then when I try to download an update for a game because PS3 you can't play without updating which I don't like, it gives me that error. Anyone had this error? What do I do? Did I get ripped off?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote