View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:04 AM   #6
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PS3 Error 80710723

I've tried some of these. I've seen those links guys. However, it was a Battlefield Bad Company 2 Disc I put in. So some responses were that it's normal. However.. some downloads like right now I'm downloading a update data for COD BO and it's 63MB.. it's taking me 10-15 minutes. This would be like 2-3 mins on my XBOX.. is this normal for PS3? I believe it's the Slim PS3 model, its the one with the push power button and the model is "CECH".
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote