View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:45 AM   #37
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PS4 Won't Play Used Games

well steam did it but the problem with steam is that you need to be online to buy and download/install the game. With a console I don't do that,my xbox doesn't even have wireless capability. I share my laptop's connection whenever I want to play online and I only used it for nba 2k13.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote