View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #27
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm at PEACE knowing Management fcuked us all

I can't believe some of the posts that I've read. People clearly are only reading box scores and not watching games or possibly just never played basketball. Watching the games you can see the odd rotations, bad spacing, and an overall horrible strategy. It's a coach that's not working to his rosters strengths. It's not that the Lakers need to rebuild. This is an extremely talented lineup. Quite possibly the one of the biggest disappointments to ever happen in league history.... they are that talented. Buss has wasted money on coaches that everyone knew wouldn't get the job done.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote