Thread: Melo's diet
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #11
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Melo's diet

All things SPIRITUAL don't necessarily deal with religion. I think people forget these guys have lives outside of winning basketball games for us. Maybe it was a method of self therapy. Maybe the rumors of his marraige being rocky right now are true. Who knows? Who knows what inner demons he may be trying to exercise.

He said he was going in the interview that he was going through some deep stuff and he usually does it to clear his mind and body. As someone who used to suffer from depression personally, while I wouldn' jeopardize my career, I will say sometimes you reach a point where you're grasping at straws for solutions

Last edited by franchize : 01-15-2013 at 10:45 AM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote