View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:25 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dark Souls is the greatest game of this generation.

I can't really disagree. I just started a new game after shelving it for a bit and I've been thinking the same thing. The game design is nearly flawless. The fact that it has a punishing difficulty (relative to other modern games) adds a ton to the atmosphere and tension. I love how they created a connected world rather than just having a hub that you teleport from like in Demons Souls. The only flaw I can think of is that some aspects (upgrading weapons/armor and convenants) are a bit vague unless you read up on them on the internet.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote