View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #121
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Black Monday Thread (Firings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Ughhh Bears officially hired the CFL guy.

I don't know what to make of this. Did Arians not impress Emery enough? Was hoping for someone that was in the NFL ranks at least.

Well I've liked the moves Emery has made since he became GM so I'll hold out on my thoughts to see what Trestman can do.
Trestman has spent like 17 years as an NFL coach, he has tons of NFL experience as an OC/QB's coach. Pretty much the same amount of NFL experience as Arians. This is an awesome hire IMO. Trestman has one of the best offensive minds out there, and is a renowned QB's coach. He was also Jay Cutler's QB coach/trainer leading up to to '06 draft.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote