View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:11 AM   #122
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Black Monday Thread (Firings)

I'm a Bear fan and I was hoping for McCoy or Arians. I would've even been ok with retreading Whisenhunt, who I thought did ok with his limited offensive front and QB situation.

But the truth is I didn't know a ton about Trestman. Doing a little reading in the last week, he's at the very least interesting. A QB guy, who at least has head coaching experience, Canada or otherwise.

But the CFL thing is an easy thing to joke about. Even though Marv Levy and Bud Grant both took that path.

And more perturbing to me is that he vaguely resembles Dick Juron in the head shot that's floating around with these stories, and I still have nightmares about that guy's bubble screen/full back draw exclusive approach to offense.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote