View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #4
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

"My bet is that deadspin just outed a gay guy to his Mormon family. Nice going, guys!"

"That was my initial thought too. He was dating a guy who pretends to be a girl online, and when people want to starting meeting "her" he freaks out and makes up a story about her dying without thinking how people will react. That's the only explanation I can come up with that doesn't involve Te'o being a terrible, terrible person."
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote