View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #157
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It needs to be discussed. Manning and his shortcomings

Just because you've choked in the past doesn't mean you will always be a choker. Players can learn to be better in the clutch. How does the MJ commercial go? "My team has counted on me X number of times, and I have let them down...yada yada yada...and that is why I succeed."
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote