View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #335
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
I wouldnt consider its a comeback if you cut the decifit from 19 to 14, but well at least it aint a 20pts blowout. Hopefully we win the next home game, if we lose 2 or 3 in a row we'd be right back to where we used to be before Avery was fired. Perhaps it was already a little bit too late to fire Avery Johnson 28 games into the season.

One thing I don't like about P.J. I've watched his last two post game conferences and all he talked about was "this guy had a good offensive game".
"Joe hit some nice shots". "Deron had an efficient game".

It was all offense, offense, and more offense coming out of his mouth. Someone needs to come in and teach the Nets not to give opposing professional athletes open shot after open shot.

I like defense more than offense. I get a thrill seeing us string together 4 or 5 stops because that lock-down defense ignites our offense.

Whatever, the Nets laid an egg, as did the Pacers and Celtics tonight. Friday is a MUST, MUST, MUST-WIN. Cannot lose two in a row heading to MSG to face the Knicks. The Nets need to show us that they are more than just a team that can pounce on lottery teams.