View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #337
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
One thing I don't like about P.J. I've watched his last two post game conferences and all he talked about was "this guy had a good offensive game".
"Joe hit some nice shots". "Deron had an efficient game".

It was all offense, offense, and more offense coming out of his mouth. Someone needs to come in and teach the Nets not to give opposing professional athletes open shot after open shot.

I like defense more than offense. I get a thrill seeing us string together 4 or 5 stops because that lock-down defense ignites our offense.

Whatever, the Nets laid an egg, as did the Pacers and Celtics tonight. Friday is a MUST, MUST, MUST-WIN. Cannot lose two in a row heading to MSG to face the Knicks. The Nets need to show us that they are more than just a team that can pounce on lottery teams.

Actually the Nets defense has been somewhat good before the Raptors game, we locked down the Bobcats to 81pts, Thunder to 93pts, Kings to 93pts, 76ers to 89pts and Pacers to 86pts. This one is a combination of poor offense and terrible defense though.

tbh I aint quite optimistic about next game though, cant even beat Smith-less Hawks. What troubles me most is that the Hawks will be gaining confidence going into the Nets game, they can be scary if playing like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Lol yea well thats why i said it was an ATTEMPT. But werent we down 20 plus at one point?

I dont remember, but anyway you see it this is a horrible loss. I am afraid that the confidence the Nets have gained from the last few games is all gone after this one. If its true as its a VC 3 said that the nets were winning games on confidence, we'd be seriously screwed. The Hawks gained confidence in a win without Smith, we are losing it. Lets hope PJ finds a way to motivate the players.

Last edited by Kiddlovesnets : 01-17-2013 at 12:03 AM.