View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:05 AM   #45
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: has there ever been a greater combination of amazing shooter and dunker than durant?

I'd say he's capable of a bit more than he shows in the league. I've seen him do some nice things in the summer and in the little lock out games. No more them Tayshaun prince though. I've seen them both to do windmils and quick through the legs dunks.....and go get some poorly thrown lobs and dunk in traffic.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote