View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:49 PM   #112
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

After giving this a little more thought, I am leaning toward Manti being a homosexual.

It makes complete sense to me...

the guy that is being accused of playing the part of Lenney is some high school QB that was somehow friends with Manti...no one knows how they are friends but there are pictures of them together...I think this guy is Manti's secret gay love. They both created "Lenney" to help cover up their relationship.

This gay lover was who Manti was talking on the phone with every night...

When Manti started getting popular on a national level, they knew they had to do something about "Lenney" because eventually people would find out she didn't exist. So they decided to "kill her" with Leukemia. And what a better time to do that than along side a dead grandmother and big football games to help hide the fact there is no funeral.

yep, Manti is gay me thinks...makes more sense than him being in on it for publicity, or him just actually falling in love with some hacker that was playing with him FOR THREE YEARS.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote