View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #172
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It needs to be discussed. Manning and his shortcomings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
lol wut?

many people in Dallas thought he should have actually gotten the MVP the year BEFORE they awarded it to him.
after the Mavs lost 1st round to GS everyone thought Dirk should give it to someone else...I was the only in here defending him by saying it is just a regular season award, he was on the team with best record, etc...I literally felt like it was me against all of ISH when he won MVP...

the year before I am not sure, how many votes did he get?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote