View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #143
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Sure, anything's possible I suppose, I just really don't believe it. And like I said earlier, if his first thought when he found out his grandma died was "oh damn, I can say my girlfriend died and get all kinds of hype!" he's an evil person. But I don't think that's the case either.
so you think that he thought there was an actual Lenney that died that day? and that he was actually in love with her and torn up about it?

So who was he talking to on the phone every night for 3 years? Why did his father lie about her visiting the home in Hawaii? Why didn't he go to visit her in the hospital while she had leukemia? better yet, why didn't he ever Skype with her, or FB, or email, or anything but Twitter?

My first thought was that he saw his Grandmother's death as a perfect time to "kill" Lenney because that would take some of the focus away from Lenney's death and lack of a funeral. But yeah I suppose he could have just made claim that they "broke up"...it is a head scratcher.

I think just about anyway you look at this it is crazy and bizarre...but the gay cover-up still makes the most sense to me and is the most logical of all the theories...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote