View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:21 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sleep deprived....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Hope your daughter's okay.

She's already starting to feel better with the medicine, thanks. The antibiotics they use nowadays and strong stuff, they seem like they work much faster than when i was young. She didn't have a fun night. I'm also going to die from radiation i think, i stepped out from behind the counter accidentalyl during the catscan.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote