View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #93
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'ASSOCIATION MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
they seem to do it when you have a big lead, the funny thing is it is actually easy to score when they do this.
this post is old but i was reading through this thread and figured i'd respond to it.

full court press only works if you do some retarded crossover that gets you trapped. otherwise you can get past everyone with just one player. they just aren't well programmed i guess. it'd be hard as hell to design a really good one for a game though. very reactionary and etc.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote