View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #285
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics

Was pulling those VSATs and Warthogs out of my ass that game. I think. I don't remember, lol.

It was a few games that included.

After first game where I was a raging lunatic because of our garbage teammates we stomped teams. Including the team that defeated us the first game. I was so livid because two green guys were laying prone with snipers looking at B. Another incident I'm running into the garage as I see on the radar to enemies coming and green guy is trying to run out. I'm screaming turn the f*ck around, get out my way! Arrrrgh he never did.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote