View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:42 PM   #18
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sleep deprived....

I've done 56 last December. Didn't get my first yawn till about 48 hours in. I thought that was pretty impressive. 70 is the most I've ever done. I slept about 7 hours after that. What an ironic sleep-wake ratio.

I don't get much sleep. Co-morbid Insomnia equiped with School, work, and my sister - so time isn't on my side. But you get 'used 'to it I guess. I can't lie though, it's a recurring problem, but I can tell I'm 'different' when I go nearly two straight days without sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I've been taking prescription strength shit to help me sleep for 5 or 6 years now. It's under control now, but when I first started, I went two weeks without getting more than 45 minutes of sleep every night. It got to the point where I didn't know if I was asleep or awake. I got a script for Xanax and slept for a full 24 hours. Had another episode about a year and a half ago where I went a couple of days without sleeping and eventually passed out in my barber's chair.
My cousin experienced this same scenario. But he didn't get Xanas. He got other some anti-anxiety medication, and he said he never slept better. He doesn't take them anymore though, don't know why, especially when his sleep problems are still present.

Last edited by Batz : 01-17-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote