View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:57 PM   #932
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
They aren't selective...they are actual stats. If you don't think that trends matter then well I can't help you there.
Of course they do. That's why FC is smart to cash out when he sees guys having hot streaks.
Quote:
As for the chopping block, nobody should fear this. It doesn't mean people are out of the league, if you're still active, make up as many games as possible, then that GM isn't going anywhere.

I also don't know why bad teams are the ones building for keepers. You can be good and also have good keepers. It will prevent people from making brutal deals that gut their team for a keeper. Also, with 3 keepers, unless you're acquiring a keeper better then what you have there is no reason to make a keeper deal. All deals should be to improve your season.
Yes man, I'm all for more changes to the league during the season. They are all 'for the good of the league.' I also like the fact you teach us how to GM our teams and completely ignore strategies that other GMs might have. Keep 3 keepers and nothing more! Having more keepers in case of weakening other teams' keepers, having more options in case of injury is stupid...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote