View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:58 AM   #178
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It needs to be discussed. Manning and his shortcomings

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Yeah the comparison for Peyton would be like Wilt or something...maybe even Jordan to some...not Dirk

If Romos career ended right now then yes he would be a McGrady or Carter, but as if right now I think it is exactly like Dirk pre Championship...no he doesn't have an MVP but no one, and I mean NO ONE, not even in Dallas, thought that Dirk was actually the MVP.
Dirk was a dominant player in the league. One of the very best. People just didn't think he was MVP (the most dominant). That's not Romo at all.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote