View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #26
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
No, that's basically it... just the weird interviews.

And I've watched as many as I can... There's much much more than Robbie Parker, The McDonald Family, and Victoria Soto's family (the sisters and brother are beyond strange)...

And I just don't give a f*ck what anybody says... I have no problem calling Robbie Parker a fake.... If that dude isn't an actor, he is quite possibly the strangest MFer I've ever seen.

Like I've posted before... THIS VIDEO SUMS it up BEST

867 likes - 163 dislikes

But wouldn't people in the Sandy Hook community say something about people being interviewed that have nothing to do with the shooting?

However lets say they are actors. What if they were arranged in agreement between the parents and news companies to facilitate with the interviews? Maybe some parents wanted to make a statement but didn't want to be or weren't able to be on camera? You need corroborating evidence for either situation. But there is more than one possible reason for this if they were indeed actors.

Personally I don't think they're actors, at least in the conspiracy sense. There would be to many variables to count for to keep it under wraps.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote