View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #33
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
No, that's basically it... just the weird interviews.

And I've watched as many as I can... There's much much more than Robbie Parker, The McDonald Family, and Victoria Soto's family (the sisters and brother are beyond strange)...

And I just don't give a f*ck what anybody says... I have no problem calling Robbie Parker a fake.... If that dude isn't an actor, he is quite possibly the strangest MFer I've ever seen.

Like I've posted before... THIS VIDEO SUMS it up BEST

867 likes - 163 dislikes

So, whenever a person acts in a manner different than what you expect you label them as a bad actor? I've seen many people act in a manner I wouldn't expect. Is it really strange that some people may act strange in a time of great grief when emotions are running strong and they don't know how to deal with them? I don't understand why some people don't realize that people deal with grief differently. I know it looks like he could come off as being a bad actor, but I also know that perception and reality can be 2 rather different things.

How would the whole actor thing even work? Are they short-term actors? Long-term actors? The kids and teachers are actually safe but in seclusion?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote