View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #33
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
No, that's basically it... just the weird interviews.

And I've watched as many as I can... There's much much more than Robbie Parker, The McDonald Family, and Victoria Soto's family (the sisters and brother are beyond strange)...

And I just don't give a f*ck what anybody says... I have no problem calling Robbie Parker a fake.... If that dude isn't an actor, he is quite possibly the strangest MFer I've ever seen.

Like I've posted before... THIS VIDEO SUMS it up BEST

867 likes - 163 dislikes

So, whenever a person acts in a manner different than what you expect you label them as a bad actor? I've seen many people act in a manner I wouldn't expect. Is it really strange that some people may act strange in a time of great grief when emotions are running strong and they don't know how to deal with them? I don't understand why some people don't realize that people deal with grief differently. I know it looks like he could come off as being a bad actor, but I also know that perception and reality can be 2 rather different things.

How would the whole actor thing even work? Are they short-term actors? Long-term actors? The kids and teachers are actually safe but in seclusion?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote